Level Up your Routine with Morpheus8 and Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy)
Morpheus8 is a safe and effective minimally invasive modular RF fractional solution for full body subdermal adipose remodeling.
- Morpheus8 delivers the deepest fractional treatments available, penetrating subdermal tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Dual Handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality: Morpheus8 for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for larger and deeper tissue treatments.
- Four fractional tips with different microneedle configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin, and Body 40 pin) deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths (0.5mm – 7mm).
- Equipped with Burst mode RF technology, Morpheus8 Body automatically deploys bipolar RF energy to multi-level treatment depths in a single cycle. The ability to target tissue sequentially at three levels, in millisecond intervals, allows for a significant reduction in treatment times, minimizes
skin injury, increases treatment uniformity, and enables customized
full body fractional procedures.
- Safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
** Consultation required prior to receiving service. Package pricing available upon request.**
MICRONEEDLING (COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY) | $299 ($50 off you first treatment)
Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that’s used to treat skin concerns by stimulating collagen production. Also known as collagen induction therapy, this treatment creates micro-punctures in the skin using miniature, sterilized needles. At Urban Routine Wellness™, our Microneedling services are powered by AnteAGE®.
AnteAGE® pioneered the science of reactivating the skin's natural regenerative properties by utilizing Stem and Growth Factor Cytokines derived from human bone marrow, the most natural and powerful option to restore youthful skin. The scientists behind AnteAGE® have harnessed the healing power of stem cells to regain your skin’s ability to behave youthfully, and heal beautifully.
Boost Your Skin's Natural Healing System
Your skin works hard to protect you every day. Stem cells within your skin contain hundreds of different Growth Factors & Cytokines used to manage the healing process or nearly flawless regeneration. These are the most intelligent anti-inflammatory agents in your body.
With young skin, our naturally occurring stem cells are robust and responsive, keeping skin smooth, elastic, and radiant. But as we age, we have fewer of these cells available to repair skin damage. Over time this damage adds up and our skin health deteriorates.
Growth Factors are now established by peer-reviewed research as the highest level of optimization in anti-aging skincare. The scientists behind AnteAGE have harnessed the healing power of stem cells to regain your skin’s ability to behave youthfully, and heal beautifully.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology Association (AAD), the skin’s healing process after microneedling can help reduce the appearance of scars and dark spots as well as improve skin elasticity.
Microneedling has gained popularity for its growing list of benefits. It is said to rejuvenate and plump the skin with minimal discomfort and very little downtime, and it can be adjusted to fit each person’s needs.
Benefits of microneedling can include:
- reducing the appearance of scars, including acne scars
- reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- reducing enlarged pores
- reducing the appearance off hyperpigmentation, or dark spots
- smoothing uneven skin tone
- improving skin elasticity
- reducing the appearance of stretch marks
- reducing the appearance of scars
Treatment Post Care
The redness that you experience from microneedling will mostly fade within 48 hours. Other symptoms, such as peeling and breakouts, might take slightly longer to resolve.
Avoid sun exposure for at least the remainder of the day. You can apply sunscreen the following day and makeup after 12 hours.
Most of the visible recovery from microneedling happens in the first day or two after treatment, but healing will still be happening under the surface of your skin for up to 2 months.
By following the aftercare provided to you by the licensed professional, you will see a reduction in redness (if any) within 24 hours.
Swelling is typical up to 48 hours after the procedure. Flaking or peeling after microneedling is also relatively common.
Other side effects, like bumps, breakouts, and dry skin, are also common after microneedling — but not everyone will experience them.
Your professional will go over all aftercare instructions as well as products for at home use that are highly recommended for the best results. Should you choose not to use the products recommended by Urban Routine Wellness™ for aftercare, results can not be guaranteed and your risk for adverse reaction are high.